Sunday 8 May 2016

AK Mishra’s Art of Success wishes all beautiful Mother’s A very Happy Mother’s Day

There are many precious things that God has bestowed on us; however, Mother is one of unique gifts of God. She is an expression of Sacrifice and Love.  10th May is such a special day, to honor Mothers, Great Grandmothers to make a beautiful contribution to the family and the society. It’s a day for everyone to show their appreciation and love towards mothers and mother figures worldwide. On this special occasion, AK Mishra’s Art of Success salutes to all the mothers on this earth who compromise all her wishes, happiness just to fulfill the wishes of her kids and family. Mothers comprise of a bundle of emotions. So this goes out to all the mothers who have kept awake all night with their sick kids in their arms, constantly whispering those compassionate words, "It's OK baby, mom is here, For those mothers who cannot control tears from dribbling down their cheeks when they hold their babies for the first time in their arms; So, this is meant for all the young and aged mothers, Housewives and working mothers, married mothers and the single mothers, and for those without whom life would have been insufferable.


A Case Study
A daughter is giving a huge thanks to her single mother, while sharing her story with us and her mother’s love after attending our session “Art of Success for Parenting”
Preeti: “ While I was attending the session, AK Mishra’s Art of Success, Suddenly between the session, AK Mishra Sir posed this question: Who has influenced your life the most? I thought for a while, and realized, it was no one else, but “My Mother”
I recalled when I was just 5yrs old, my Dad died. That time when my dad was with us, the life was so beautiful and easy. It seemed like we were on the top of the world. My dad was making good money and we were living in a big house in Bandra, Mumbai. Then my dad was diagnosed with cancer and died in next 5 months. That’s when we found out that my dad didn’t have any great life insurance. Nor we had enough savings, as everything was going so smooth; we never had a thought of something like this ever.
During the session, when I was hearing the struggle stories, shared by parents during the session, I reflected back on my life, I realize how difficult it would had been for my mother to handle this sudden turn of life, upbringing of a 5yrs kid and providing her good education being a single parent. most of what I am today, I learned from a tough, courageous woman who went to work hard day and night to get me ready for life. I realize now how many success principles she displayed while living out her life. One of the principles I learned from my mom was to “never complain”. It was tough for my mom, she really got a bad deal, but as I look back, I cannot remember any of her complaining about her tough times in life. And I used to complain for all those small things she couldn’t give to me without realizing that she was actually giving her life to me. But now I have actually learnt those principles which I am going to follow throughout my life. She only had one goal in her mind, to give her daughter a beautiful life. She did not marry again as she used to be scared if the man would love her daughter or not. My mother has not only been a mother for me, but an idol Women, a friend who always guided me at every step. I remember when my mother used to take me at her conference and seminars, when I was 11yrs old, not because she did not provide me babysitter, but she wanted me to learn something. The way AK Mishra sir portrayed the love of parents for their kids by his words and strong facts he shared, narrating stories, examples; I literally had tears in my eyes throughout the seminar, tears of pleasure for having such wonderful mother in my life. Thanks to AK Mishra’s Art of Success.”
This is the story of a mother and daughter, who faced sudden enormous change in their life, and how her mother took all those tough moments and challenges on herself and saved her daughter from all the negative effects. We actually feel proud for organizing such session on this beautiful module “Art of Success for Parenting” as we can actually see how it makes kids realize the parents’ emotions and sacrifices they make to give their kids a beautiful life, as this daughter realized.
This is dedicated to all of those single moms out there. You are doing a tough job. Stay determined and love your kids. They’ll see your life and turn out all right.
One relationship which is always with us is the one we share with our mothers. They are our guiding force and are responsible for making us who we are. Mothers also shape our lives and our personalities and crediting them for the same is something one should do at every opportunity. Although, we should not forget that the same contribution comes from fathers as well, and without a father, it becomes too arduous for a mother to give her child the same upbringing and nurturing the way she could provide with a father figure. But undoubtedly, we have those courageous mothers who do not only play role of both father and mother in kid’s life, but also nurture their kid so beautifully and bring out amazingly independent personalities from the kids.

On this special occasion, every kid should realize how special they have been treated by their lovely mothers. We might have our own individualistic approach in paying tribute to these amazing people in our lives, OUR MOTHER. AK Mishra’s Art of Success dedicates this day to all the beautiful mothers and wishes every kid a very good luck for making their mothers feel how special and wonderful creature they are, crafted by master’s craftsman. 

No comments: