· Worry Less, Smile more. Accept criticism, take responsibility
· Be quiet & listen. Love life. embrace change
Remember, while you’re busy on stressing, you are also missing out on life.
Separate frustrations from your day and put them on a shelf far, far away from anything that concerns you, at the end, it’s really not worth it. LIVE THE MOMENT AND MAKE BEST OUT OF IT.
Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have.
Here are Scientifically Proven Ways to Stop Worrying
1. If you’re a worrier, your ABCs are as follows:
· A stands for: Activating Event
· B stands for: Belief
· C stands for: Consequent Emotion
Write down the activating event which is making you stressful
Now, analyze your belief about that event, then the consequent emotions attached with that event. Does your belief and consequent emotions helping you to bring a positive change in the Activating event?
If no, then replace the belief with the truth and your consequent emotions with you positive attitude and move on.
2. You have to decide to be the one in charge of your emotions, or your emotions will take charge of you. Renew your mind. Let truth wash over you. New neuropath ways can actually form in our brains as we begin to think differently about our world, our relationships, and ourselves.
3. Get Outside and Move: move your body and do it in the great outdoors. Exercise gives us happy chemicals in our brains (endorphin). Why do you think runners are always chasing that feeling known as “runner’s high”? Because it actually exists and it feels really good when you find it. All sorts of good things happen in our bodies when we exercise or dance.